A. Additional Provisions Applicable to Malaysia Only
B. Additional Provisions Applicable to Thailand Only
1. The provisions of Paragraph B of this Addendum shall only apply to users accessing the Wacom Services and/or Wacom Sites from Thailand.
2. Section 1.3 of these Terms is amended by replacing “18” with “20” unless otherwise provided in applicable laws.
C. Additional Provisions Applicable to Indonesia Only
1. The provisions of Paragraph C of this Addendum shall only apply to users accessing the Wacom Services and/or Wacom Sites from Indonesia.
2. In compliance with Indonesian Law No. 24 of 2009 on Flag, Language, National Emblem, and National Anthem, these Terms shall be prepared in both Indonesian language and the English language version which shall both be effective. In the event of any inconsistency between the Indonesian language and English language texts or should there be any dispute on the meaning or interpretation of certain provisions, the English language text shall prevail and the Indonesian language text will be deemed to be amended to conform with and to make the relevant Indonesian language text consistent with the relevant English language text.
D. Additional Provisions Applicable to Vietnam Only
1. The provisions of Paragraph D of this Addendum shall only apply to users accessing the Wacom Services and/or Wacom Sites from Vietnam.
2. In relation to Section 4.1 of these Terms, you represent and warrant that the User Content does not include any State secret.
E. Additional Provisions Applicable to Philippines Only
Due to data privacy laws, switching to the language you have chosen will automatically log you out. Your current account will not be available in the language and region you have selected.
If you have an existing account in the language you have chosen, you can log into it, or you can create a new account.